How to clean newly bought and used blush brushes
The newly bought blush brush needs to be cleaned of bacteria and microorganisms, but it is different from the cleaning method of the blush brush after use. You can first mix it with warm water and shampoo, and then put the brush head of the blush brush in the mix Soak in the liquid, then rinse the brush head and place it in a ventilated place to dry in the shade. When cleaning, you only need to clean the brush head, and don't let it touch the handle very much, otherwise it is easy to mold.How to clean the newly bought blush brush
1. Prepare a clean container, a small amount of shampoo, warm water, and mix the warm water with the shampoo. The water temperature should not be too high, generally Below 40 degrees is fine. The blush brush should not be washed in boiling water, otherwise the hair quality will be easily affected.
2. Soak the head of the blusher brush in the mixed solution with the handle exposed. After soaking, put the brush head in water to rinse back and forth, and then rinse the brush head with clean water.
3. Finally, put the blush brush in a natural environment to dry in the shade, and then you can use it normally. Pay special attention to cleaning the blush brush you just bought. It is not used, so the cleaning method is different from the blush brush that has been used for a period of time.How to clean the used blush brush
1. Put the makeup remover in the container first, then use the brush head to absorb the makeup remover, wait for 3-5 minutes, let the makeup remover remove the blush on the brush head Dissolve.
2. Mix the shampoo with warm water, rinse the brush head in the solution in a similar way to the above, pay attention to the grooves and other places should be cleaned, but when washing it as gentle .
3. Rinse with clean water after washing, then wash off the moisture with a paper towel, and then put it in a cool place to dry.How often do you need to wash the blush brush?
The blush brush is generally washed once in 1-2 weeks. Don’t wash the blush brush frequently after you use it. If you use it more often, you can wash it once a week. , If you don’t use it a lot, just wash the blush brush once every two weeks. Too much washing will adversely affect its hair quality.How to put the blush brush after use
After using the blush brush, you can remove the excess powder on the brush head first, and then put it in the place where the makeup brush is specially stored. The best place to put them is dry, ventilated, and then protected from light to prevent direct sunlight from hitting them.