Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Suprabeauty makeup brushes manufacturer
Most of us forget to clean our makeup brushes regularly, which is not a good practice. Dirty brushes will not only ruin our makeup application but can also cause skin irritation, inflammation, and breakouts. But do you know what detergent to use to clean your makeup brushes? With a plethora of options in the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one. But don't worry; we have researched and listed the best detergents that can help you maintain your brushes' hygiene.
Why do you need a dedicated makeup brush cleaner?
Makeup brushes accumulate bacteria, dirt, and oil from the products we use, leading to clogged pores and pigmentation. Dry, flaky skin is also a result of not cleaning brushes properly. Thus, it is essential to clean the brushes regularly to avoid these problems. However, using soap or any cleanser available at home can affect the brush's bristles' quality and lifespan. That's why it's crucial to invest in a high-quality, dedicated makeup brush cleaner.
What to look for in a makeup brush cleaner?
Some things you should keep in mind while purchasing a makeup brush cleaner are:
1) Quality: Choose a high-quality cleaner that is gentle on the brushes and doesn't cause shedding or bristle damage.
2) Purpose: Decide on a cleaner that serves the purpose of not only cleaning but also removing stubborn makeup residue without harming the brush.
3) Ingredients: Opt for a cleaner that is free from harsh chemicals like sulfates, artificial dyes, and fragrance, which can cause skin irritation.
4) Budget: Look for a cleaner that is budget-friendly and offers value for money.
5) Versatility: Pick a cleaner that can clean both natural and synthetic bristles.
Best detergents to clean makeup brushes
1. The Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser: The Beautyblender Liquid Blendercleanser is suitable for both natural and synthetic brushes. It is a fast-drying, non-toxic formula that removes makeup particles effectively without over-drying the bristles. The cleanser's unique texture guarantees residue-free brushes after rinsing. Moreover, it is formulated with gentle coconut and sustainably sourced palm oils, making it an eco-friendly choice.
2. Cinema Secrets Professional-Grade Brush Cleaner: The Cinema Secrets Professional-Grade Brush Cleaner is a quick-drying, 99.99% antimicrobial solution that effectively removes makeup, oil, and dirt buildup from makeup brushes. It is available in both pour and brush cap forms, making it convenient for cleaning brush sets. The cleaner also has a vanilla scent that keeps your brushes smelling fresh.
3. Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo: If you're looking for an affordable, reliable, and eco-friendly option, the Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo is the right choice. It is made from gentle plant-based ingredients and cruelty-free. It removes makeup, oil, and dirt and keeps brushes soft and healthy. The shampoo is easy to use: Wet the brush, add a drop of shampoo, massage it gently, rinse, and let it air dry.
4. Jane Iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner: Jane Iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner is a gentle and effective cleanser made from organic alcohol, witch hazel, and grapefruit oil. It is suitable for all brush types and is non-toxic, anti-bacterial, and alcohol-free. The cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle that makes it easy to use. It also has a delightful citrus scent that deodorizes the brushes and leaves them smelling fresh.
5. Sigma Beauty SigMagic Brushampoo: Sigma Beauty SigMagic Brushampoo is a premium antimicrobial formula that cleans and conditions brushes without leaving a residue. The shampoo is made from natural ingredients like virgin coconut oil and palm oil, making it gentle and organic. It works on both wet and dry brushes, removing even the most obstinate foundations and powders from the bristles.
Cleaning makeup brushes is an essential task that should not be overlooked. Using dedicated makeup brush cleaners is the best way to maintain the hygiene of the brushes. The above list of the best detergents to clean makeup brushes is a great starting point to choose the right cleaner for your brushes. Remember, cleaning your brushes should become a habit, just like applying makeup.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.