Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Suprabeauty makeup brushes manufacturer
Good makeup brushes are very expensive, and if you take good care of them, you can use them for ten years without any problem. Good-quality brushes do not shed hair, but if your brush is of good quality but shedding is serious, it may be due to improper maintenance.
Generally speaking, if you make up every day, you should clean your brushes once to two weeks to avoid the growth of bacteria. It is recommended to rinse the eyeliner brush with clean water every day after use.
If you seldom wear makeup, you can wash it once every three weeks to a month.
1. If it is made of animal hair, it is best to use a cleaning solution specially formulated for this type of brush. General brand-name cosmetics brand stores are sold. Baby shampoo can also be used instead, but it should be diluted with water before use.
2. If the brush is made of artificial hair (nylon), you can wash it after diluting the shampoo.
3. When washing the brush, try not to let the water flow over the junction of the brush head and the handle. If this area is soaked in water frequently, the glue inside will loosen and the brush head may fall off the handle.
4. When rinsing, use warm water and follow the current. When flushing, you can gently move the bristles with your fingers.
5. After washing, arrange the bristles by hand, then take a paper towel and spread it on the table, and then lay the brush flat on it to dry.
6. Wait until the brush is completely dry before inserting it back into the brush barrel to avoid deformation of the bristles.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.